rockreligious rig rebuild(chop/chop)

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Dave, and his propane powere sami-buggy has an engine collapse half way up helldorado.. It had started knocking and the full throttle rev trying to get over the rock finished it off.

Red toyota is Spence and his human counter balance.

Attachments

• 100_1637.jpg
    100_1637.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_1664.jpg
    100_1664.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_1714.jpg
    100_1714.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 61

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
James

Wow - sure glad I was on-call this weekend and didn't go to Moab to pick up the Scout. You guys stuffed a lot of action in a few days. Now Gordy, Luke and Dave have some fixin' to do for sure.

Attachments

• Moab 2009 set 2 081.jpg
    Moab 2009 set 2 081.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 35
  • Moab 2009 set 2 124.jpg
    Moab 2009 set 2 124.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Moab 2009 set 2 261.jpg
    Moab 2009 set 2 261.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 41

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Wow - sure glad I was on-call this weekend and didn't go to Moab to pick up the Scout. You guys stuffed a lot of action in a few days. Now Gordy, Luke and Dave have some fixin' to do for sure.

Hey, whats up Russ? I seen your scout under a tarp over at Devons. I heard you guys had a good time at ejs. something about Shane doing hells gate and escalater in reverse. Yea there was plenty of carnage yesterday on Hellderado, but it was worth the weekend. you also missed Luke pulling the big hot tub.

O'neal

?????????

Since your here in evanston wanna go wheelin,I know of a place to wheel that scout:D

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Since your here in evanston wanna go wheelin,I know of a place to wheel that scout:D

Russ is a top notch guy in my book.. I have been wheeling with him for years. It sometimes has amazed me how he will drive all the way out from Evanston to do a local trail with us with little to no notice, but we are always looking forward to having him on the trail with us.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
If there is some decent wheeling up there maybe we will have to meet him at his hometown for a change. Russ used to live in RockSprings and I figured there had to be something to wheel on in that area...but hes no longer there.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Wyoming trails

I'm up for a trip here in Wyoming - with 6.17 gears in the Scout, it's easy to catch me screaming along at 37 mph tops (grin). Post a few pictures of your Wyoming rides so I know who you are.

Looking forward to checking out your new buggy, James. It looks like it's going to be very capable. Luke's buggy did great at EJS, but Shane stood out of the crowd for sure. I'll let you know if we can put together a fun trail here.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
if I get the Scout working again I would like to join up with you guys for an Evanston trial ride.

I heard its tight and the Scout is pretty dang wide so it could get interesting. Im all for it tho. Let me know!

Bart

I'd also like to see what Evanston has to offer. I spent a couple years working there for Ellingford Bros. Also spent 3 years in Green River working at FMC.

Twisted

NEEDAMONEYTREE
I'm up for a trip here in Wyoming - with 6.17 gears in the Scout, it's easy to catch me screaming along at 37 mph tops (grin). Post a few pictures of your Wyoming rides so I know who you are.

Looking forward to checking out your new buggy, James. It looks like it's going to be very capable. Luke's buggy did great at EJS, but Shane stood out of the crowd for sure. I'll let you know if we can put together a fun trail here.
These are my piles! Pics are not that great, but that's all I had in my phone.:-\

Attachments

• 0605081619.jpg
    0605081619.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 24
  • 0801081707.jpg
    0801081707.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 20

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Twisted & O'neal

Let me know if there are enough good trails local to host a good day's ride. With all the closures for walk in hunting areas, I don't know what's left for trails near here.

Twisted - I've seen your Commando in town - NICE!

O'neal - hope to catch up with you soon for some trail riding.

Bart - I worked for FMC for 19 1/2 years, all on the surface. I probably know you if we get to meet.

Cheston & James - we'll let you know if we can put together a good day's ride. It would be fun to have some extreme rigs here for some action.

jeepspeedtj

Let me know if there are enough good trails local to host a good day's ride. With all the closures for walk in hunting areas, I don't know what's left for trails near here.
Cheston & James - we'll let you know if we can put together a good day's ride. It would be fun to have some extreme rigs here for some action.
I don't own a super EXTREME Jeep but I would love to see some new territory!