Spotted

crawler dude12

Spotted on i15 just before the point of the mountain! Sweet rig!
333f5ba2871631936cf5d8f2a8d4de36.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

mesha

By endurance we conquer
That JK is truly amazing. I count 13 forward-facing, and 6 rear-facing LED bars/pods. I'm probably missing some...

I am glad you like my JK. You can't see the undercarriage lights, inside lights, under hood lights, or the trailer of lights I pull behind it. Those bring the total to 647 lights.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've seen a few noteworthy 4x4's recently, none were RME members that I know of...

:ugh: I don't think he has enough lights... You probably can't quite see the 10 deer whistles on the front bumper.... :wtf: :shawn: Street tires, massive exhaust tip... don't think it gets wheeled. :rolleyes:

20151102_153419-L.jpg

20151102_153435-L.jpg
I had a bad dream last night where this thing was hunting me down.

I bet the rear lights actually propel it forward.

airmanwilliams

On our way back from Thanksgiving in Waddell Arizona I spotted the Pandemonium Motorsports buggy as well as another rig behind Chad pulling an orange jeep he said was owned by a Calvin.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
20151229_121200.jpg

Saw this today in Ogden and talked to the driver. He had his fj80 shipped from France to Canda and is on a 2 year trip that will end in Chile. Sounds awesome.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Spotted this house while taken photos for one of my reports. Crazy guy even has his own fork lift!
I forgot to share it a few days ago.. and completely forgot about it.. Until it accidentally ended up in my report :eek:. oops.

IMG_5311.JPG

Last edited: