The Budget Buggy - Take Two

mombobuggy

The x bracing looks great. both of them. If 40 inch tires are the goal. I think tons are in order. They are not so terribly expensive anymore and a more durable axle in the long run . I hope nothing I have said sounds critical . I realize you know what you are doing. And cant wait to see the result.

Coco

Haha, I can weld...but it isnt always the prettiest. I need to practice more, and another point of this buggy is help me learn, and grow my skillz so we will get there :D

Coco

Got a LOT done in the last few days! Friday night and all day saturday I spent cutting out the frame reinforcement plates, and getting them welded on, as well as fixing the crack in the frame, and patching a couple cuts/holes in the tube. My welding is getting a lot better too! I am feeling a lot more comfortable with it. Big accomplishment for me as well :D

1093558B-E23C-47EA-975C-AEE55E58AA10-10458-00001299743321FB_zpsf5237dbd.jpg
[/URL]

Last night I got the motor, trans, and duals in, that was a big milestone and I got a bit excited...

Coco

Haha thanks man I thought it was pretty classic when I saw it :)

Finished welding up the T-Case mount yesterday, I hope (a stretched goal) to either have it running over the long weekend, or in roller form.