The Snowshoeing Thread

sixstringsteve

Just got back from snowshoeing with my mom up AF canyon. The road up there was nasty coming down, but the trails were amazing. We got at least 6" up there tonight.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Just got back from snowshoeing with my mom up AF canyon. The road up there was nasty coming down, but the trails were amazing. We got at least 6" up there tonight.

I may head up there still tonight. It looked like it was getting pounded from down at my house.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
As a heads up Black rock gear is having a 20% off sale on their original down hat. http://www.blackrockgear.com/buy.ht...ail&utm_term=0_ba521aa03f-034c0c4a6a-76381977

these rarely go on sale and are worth every penny. I may pick up another just because.

Also, Go lite is having their 12 days of savings right now. Some of the stuff is super lame (like cheap luggage) but some is awesome. Today is the selkirk jacket which is only 6 ounces. no coupon needed. I think I will go pick one up tonight if anyone wants me to grab them one PM me.

The daily herald has an article about avalanches today.

Last edited:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
We took the kids out last night. The snow was decent. We did little mill campground in american for canyon. It is a fairly flat trip on a road. Good for little ones.