The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Caleb

Well, got up AFC today and went for a good little ride. On the last "bonus" loop I had a pretty good spill and jacked up my shoulder again :rolleyes: Still had a good time getting out though, hopefully that wreck doesn't set me back again.

IMG_1934.png

GAR

I've a couple awesome AF rides this week! Ran into a bear, which was exciting.

You guys probably already know this but the ridge trail got changed up. The steep gnarly loose rocky section heading up to the forest lake summit has been completely re-routed. No more erzberg rodeo practice, instead its a nice smooth flowing switch back trail to the summit. I was disappointed at first because that was probably the most challenging section in AF but it is a blast! I wish they didn't block off the old trail with logs though.

GAR

Thursday night for sure, probably meet at tibble fork somewhere around 5:00-6:00, Sound good Russ?

Other than that, I'm game most times, shoot me a txt when you want to go. Mornings have been really nice and some-what cool. nine eight nine - three three nine - six six three three

rholbrook

Thursday night for sure, probably meet at tibble fork somewhere around 5:00-6:00, Sound good Russ?

Other than that, I'm game most times, shoot me a txt when you want to go. Mornings have been really nice and some-what cool. nine eight nine - three three nine - six six three three
Yup

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I was planning to join the morning ride also, but it's nearly 3am.. And we just got home from the drive in. I'm going to sleep in instead. See you at 5.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I'm not in charge of what is happening, but if you are trying to meet up, I would love to see you, and I bet others would be also.
Not 100%, but I'm gonna try to hit AF tonight from the Heber side coming up 037 and around 038 or 157 and probably will run into you guys at some point. If I can get away early enough, I'd just come down to Tibble Fork and meet up.