Cascadia

Undecided
Yep. The black sticker. I'd sport one for sure. With how often I sell vehicles, I could get you some good advertising if I had a stack of them. ;)

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Your buggy is one of my all time favorite rigs. I love the stance and how compact it looks. Especially for a 4 seater. I'd dig a sticker as well if you get around to making some.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Finished building & adding on the gear rack this weekend.

Hinges from the back so I can access the fuel tank & tool/gear storage area.

IMG_20130629_182049.jpg IMG_20130629_182123.jpg IMG_20130629_182040.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Love it! Is it a cooler rack only?

Also, what material did you use to make the hinge?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
That is really cool. You build the rack from scratch? 1"

Thanks! Rack is from scratch, Carl did bend the tube for me quite a long time ago. I just now got around to finishing it. It is 1".
My rig is turning out to be pretty expo. ;) :D

Love it! Is it a cooler rack only?

Also, what material did you use to make the hinge?

Gear & cooler. Whatever will attach to it. :D The hinges were just steel spares that were laying around my dads garage that I cut down and put a 1/4" bolt through. :cool: Right now the one side only latches down w/ a bungee but I have plans to make it more solid but easily removable.

Very nice.
I want something like that on the right above my fuel cell.

Extra storage for stuff always helps, especially when hauling kids!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I love them, they are good tires. They are not stickies but they are definitely softer than any other interco tire I've ran. Not sure why. I've heard of a few others saying the same thing about the 43 SX.

Coco

We just shipped a set of these tires to a customer in Australia. They are pretty sweet!

Always liked this buggy Shane, cant wait to get mine up and running and we can hit some trails!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
We just shipped a set of these tires to a customer in Australia. They are pretty sweet!

Always liked this buggy Shane, cant wait to get mine up and running and we can hit some trails!

I do love these tires, even more after grooving them! Definitely, I need any excuse I can get to get out more.

Seems like shipping these suckers that far would cost more than the tires all together!

Shane it was good to see you out last weekend, the buggy looks great!

Great to see you too Rick! Thanks! We drove by slowly on the way back so Caulen could see Hunters buggy. He wants one of his own now. :D

I love that we can just drive from point A-B on certain roads in Price. I get the funniest looks though.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Just a few clips from the other weekend. Amy and I ran solo for 3 days and the buggy didn't let us down once. :)

Last edited:

zukijames

there is something about running solo that i really enjoy! your old solo run video up upper heldo years ago has always been an inspiration to me.. that being said.. i would never run prichett solo! BFE is close to the tow rig.. prichett is close to .. nothing!