Tools that you just can't live without

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Been wanting some tire dollys to move the El Camino around. This weekend I am cleaning all the bird crap out of the garage so they moved from a want to a need. Went down to HF and they had a special on 4 dollys and the holder $499. Normally the dollys are $149 each and $49 for the holder.

First time I have seen something useful on sale at HF

IMG_8708.png

IMG_8706.jpeg

Last edited:

STAG

On my grind
Last weekend when I was working on electrical under the hood of the Gladiator I kept fumbling tools and small parts trying to set them on flat surfaces of the engine bay. Even dropping a few of them down in the deeps and having to retrieve one piece with a magnet.

I hopped on Amazon and ordered this 3-piece set of silicone tool trays.

Amazon 3-piece silicone tool tray set

9B829B48-A48A-47E9-BB38-01EE2AA1630A.jpeg

I am extremely impressed for the price. The 2 smaller pieces nest together inside the large one for storage too.

BF0C7A76-AEA1-4397-9E9F-C099F46B507D.jpeg

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Last weekend when I was working on electrical under the hood of the Gladiator I kept fumbling tools and small parts trying to set them on flat surfaces of the engine bay. Even dropping a few of them down in the deeps and having to retrieve one piece with a magnet.

I hopped on Amazon and ordered this 3-piece set of silicone tool trays.

Amazon 3-piece silicone tool tray set

View attachment 166405

I am extremely impressed for the price. The 2 smaller pieces nest together inside the large one for storage too.

View attachment 166406
I’m intrigued by those. Glad to hear you like them

DesertRam

That drill would come in handy.

And I kid, I knew what you meant. And technically I’d be wrong because it’s the relation between the chuck and the motor anyways which most drills would be 0° so I lose 😅
I ended up with that drill because my wife wanted something mounted to the wall in a small gap beside her china hutch. I told her she could either unload the hutch so I could move it OR pony up for a new toy, I mean tool. Worked out well for both of us...

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I need to buy a new grease gun. Do I care what brand I buy? I know I want a quick connect. Is Amazon/HF/home depot all the same?