Trip Report: Hole in the Rock March 22-25 2012

Westernhunter

Great trip. Thanks Steve, for a great report. We had a good time and my wife even asked when we are going to the Swell.
She must have had a good time. She usually is only good for one trip a year! Good times.

sixstringsteve

cool. The swell trip will be in May. It'll be hot, so I'll try to plan something near the rivers. Still deciding on a date.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
My wife and I just finished the book and it was cool to hear the experience and know what the area looked like. I plan on going again in august and taking my kids this time. I'll have do do a little work on my other samurai to get it ready and I wil invite a couple people to go with us. We plan on taking a little more time and making the trip down to lake powell through the canyon..

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
My wife and I just finished the book and it was cool to hear the experience and know what the area looked like. I plan on going again in august and taking my kids this time. I'll have do do a little work on my other samurai to get it ready and I wil invite a couple people to go with us. We plan on taking a little more time and making the trip down to lake powell through the canyon..

I might have to go again with you.

4biker

Just wanted to give a little update on our situation since HITR.

Remember this?
IMG_2389.jpg

That bump turned into this:
crewday2.jpg

Hope San Rafael Swell was fun - wish we could have been there, but it was... impractical.

sixstringsteve

oh c'mon. If they could bear children out on the HITR trail, you could definitely do it on the swell. :D

Congrats Spencer, that's gotta be the best feeling.

4biker

it's amazing how time flies! For Hole in the Rock she was seven months pregnant.

Thanks for the good wishes you guys - we're super excited to have the little guy screaming at us 24/7 :D