General Tech What did you work on Today?

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
That mobile shelf/cart was a real space saver in all honesty. Granted it takes up a bit of floor space in the shop but what it saves during a project is immeasurable. I waffled for over a year and finally bit the bullet and bought one here a couple months ago. Now I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It is so nice during a large project to not have every inch of workbench covered in parts and components from a repair.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member

Thursty

Sprinkler valve box successfully relocated! Previous owner thought it was a good idea to put it right at the base of the tree. The amount of roots that we cut out and that I’ve had to deal with for two years of home ownership is insane! Now maybe I can get some grass to grow back.
IMG_0688.jpegIMG_0689.jpegIMG_0690.jpegIMG_0692.jpeg

DAA

thumbnail_IMG_0963.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0964.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0965.jpg

Stupid stump. Didn't take any pics of the operation. Should have. Had the LJ anchored to the LX470 and a snatch block with all the cable I could pull off the drum, log chain draped over the spare tire next to the stump. Dragged both the LJ and the LX470 about a foot before it really started to tip.

- DAA

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Thanks for the shout Carl. The trunk has some cracks which tell me it's been cut for a bit. Probably not worth the work for me at this point. I've also got a lot of wood at the moment so that probably help me decide.

Reactions: DAA