General Tech What did you work on Today?

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Swapped my swaybar today and made new brackets to hook my sway bar links to when disconnected.

Then I started finishing the fence in the back yard so I can try and reclaim my yard from my monsters we call dogs.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
sw50sw8sw578.gif

neagtea

Supporting Member
I am a tight wad so I built my own jig to build new corners for the 8.
The aluminum lost the battle with the sand hollow rocks.
Went with 3/16".
I do need to do a little fine tuning on the tool but not to bad for farmer fab.
I also finished my press brake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 29

Rogerwh0

Oh yeah! 4 40" rigids. Should be able to see the truck from space. This truck has been fun to build the customer wants what he wants, and he gets it

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I didn't really work on much today. Unloaded the YJ from the trailer and emptied it out of all the crap that was in it. Took a look at what I have to take off the buggy to get at all the wiring and get the %$%@# pine needles out of the trans/exh tunnel and redo a few things. And then I went to my daughter's school assembly, where she and her friends sang "Particle Man" from They Might Be Giants.

carsonc1974

Id definitely get some security hardware for that roof rack or its going to disapear quick. That's a lot of money in lights to loose to some low life theives

Rogerwh0

I can't even describe the amount of light this thing puts off. You would be blinded if within sight of him they can blind you during the day. He wants a flashlight installed in the truck also, I joked that the only dark spot around the truck will be directly underneath it! The guy who owns it will no doubt have it secured when not being driven. He will only drive it about 5-10 times a year, other than that it will sit in his garage. We have put lots into this truck it almost sad to say the roof rack is just the icing.