What do you do?

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Sales for Home Exteriors and Flooring. Mostly new construction but we do additions and remodels also, we run over 100 installers all the time and have a huge Design Center in Spanish Fork. I sell Cars on the side.

DToy

I'm co-owner of Walker Monument in Orem with Goose. Awesome to work with a great friend everyday. We get to work together, wheel together, hunt together. Being the owners is great most of the time. Way more stress than my previous career (Commercial Construction Senior Superintendent) but much more rewarding too.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Being the owners is great most of the time. Way more stress than my previous career (Commercial Construction Senior Superintendent) but much more rewarding too.

I think this is the self-employed way of life! I heard a perfect saying recently: "An entrepreneur is willing to work 80 hours a week so that he doesn't have to work 40 hours a week."

And thanks to all of you for the compliments! I'm glad that you're all liking your holsters. We have a great team making all of this happen. 'Mercan dream!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I'm a car salesman at Doug Smith Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler/Ram/Subaru/Kia/used in American Fork (yes, I get to sell all those brands). This April will mark 17 years here for me.

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
I'm the Director of Quality Assurance and Safety Manager for a local company that builds extended range electric full sized trucks and vans for fleets. Never thought I'd have anything to do with "Eco" vehicles being an old school motor head, but at 400+ HP and @425 ft lb of torque, with no torque curve I've changed my tune. Add export power (220/110) to the equation and it makes for a pretty cool work vehicle!

I've also been a volunteer FF for 10 years.

Gary T

Investment Guy, (Registered Investment Advisor) past 37 years. IRA, ROTH, 401(k), 403(b), 457... Comprehensive Financial Advising / Planning.$$$

crosbike

I work at Fish Lake Resorts. In the summers i run the marina, whip peons into doing my bidding and maintenance. In the winter i work on my projects ( ambulance converted to rv, buggy) and dream how i will spend my next summers paychecks.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I push buttons at Summit Machine, now and most of the time parts come out. Several RME'ers are running sweet aluminum links and joints I made. Tight local company that is an awesome employer, I really couldn't ask for anything more.

My real job is making sure my kids turn out ok though, and it pays huge.

Been selling some paintings again lately too, which is rad. I missed that for a number of years. :D

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I work at Fish Lake Resorts. In the summers i run the marina, whip peons into doing my bidding and maintenance. In the winter i work on my projects ( ambulance converted to rv, buggy) and dream how i will spend my next summers paychecks.

That sounds fantastic. Are you hiring? :D

01XJ

I worked for 2 yrs at calranch as the warehouse manager before i left them to go work for young living essential oils company. Pays great and the company is growing faster than we can keep up with. The corporate offices are out in Lehi but they just bought some buildings over behind taco time in af and we just got word they Purchased the old cal ranch bldnd thats right off 5th east. Couldn't ask for a better company to work for. But i actually think I'm going to look in to doing police dispatching possibly.

CobraNutt

I'm a Quality Assurance Manager in the medical device world... The company I work for is the world leader in new, single-use medical device sterilization. In short, we make the devices safe so they don't kill you with infectious bioburden. We proceed everything from needles and tubing sets, to cochlear implants and artifical hearts. Very highly regulated, but pretty rewarding most of the time.

Sent from my mystical handheld gizmo.