What do you do?

ID Bronco

Part owner in Vend Tech International. We manufacture vending equipment, and sell business opportunities (franchises). I sell and train and manage.

If anyone is looking for a small business, we have some great ones!

LJENS

I'm a full time mechanical engineering student, but work part time doing 3D modeling and machine programming for a manufacturing company. We have our own lines of products we manufacture.
The bulk of what I do is integrate other's modeled sheet metal components into our software and get them ready for laser cutting.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Electrical Engineer designing the controller for SSD's
If you use Facebook or ITunes, you're using my stuff.

McFate

Programmer doing home automation stuff. I write code that helps one device tell another device what to do, so that you don't have to get off the couch if you don't want to.

Software development and data analyst/scientist serving the power sports industry. I spend most of my time taking data from about 2500 motorcycle dealers and producing meaningful information for manufacturers and distributors.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I save one person at a time from the world of antiquated, non-breathable sweaty baseball glove style leather holsters by equipping them with synthetic, breathable modern holsters and other awesome IWB gear. :)

Operations Manager at StealthGearUSA.

Last edited:
R

rockdog

I save one person at a time from the antiquated, non-breathable sweaty baseball glove leather holsters by equipping them with a synthetic, breathable modern holsters and other IWB gear. :)

Operations Manager at StealthGeaUSA.

Really? They are big enough to need someone like that? Or do you box up orders:) polygo has done good for himself! All those pics of his wife packen heat paid off! By the way, I wear one of em. They rock!!!!!

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I am in Marketing, with an emphasis on branded gasoline sales, for the largest refiner in UT. I am also a firefighter and hazmat tech for the refinery. If you know a gas station owner that is unhappy with their current brand, let me know...:)

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I've done controls and automation engineering my entire career and have focused on many diff types of industries... primarily: oil n gas, pharmaceutical, bulk chemical, pulp n paper, food n beverage... and now mining in the SLC valley.

I work exclusively in a software package called "DeltaV" which is a Distributed Control System (DCS). Over the past 4+ years I've automated pretty much all the controls at Kennecott's Concentrator which includes: grind line feed systems, lube systems, Sag Mills, Ball Mills, Flotation Cell's, Reagent additions, Stockpile, Electrical and Cooling utilities... way cool process that blows my mind everyday! Also.... I just migrated to the Smelter a year ago where I've automated the Flash Smelting Furnace (burns shit at 2800 deg F), the Anode Casting Wheel (where the shiny molten shit gets pored) and a huge cooling water system to keep it functioning.

Pretty fun job, basically gives me lots of time in front of my computer to be an arrogant web wheeler! :)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Really? They are big enough to need someone like that? Or do you box up orders:) polygo has done good for himself! All those pics of his wife packen heat paid off! By the way, I wear one of em. They rock!!!!!

I'll help box up orders when needed, but I've got guys who take care of that. :)

StealthGearUSA is doing well. As I'm sure you can attest, our holsters are in a league of their own.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I work with Jason at StealthGearUSA. I love my job. Got to shoot a double-barreled 1911 and a full-auto AR-15 on Saturday.

We just doubled our manufacturing and showroom space here in AF, and now have an Ops manager (Jason), production manager, shipping coordinator, and the grunts in the back. SGUSA has pretty much exploded in the last couple of years and we are currently in another mega-explosion phase. Definitely excited for the future! Thanks to all of you who have supported us! The RME crowd was our first real group of orders way back when!

I save one person at a time from the antiquated, non-breathable sweaty baseball glove leather holsters by equipping them with a synthetic, breathable modern holsters and other IWB gear. :)

Operations Manager at StealthGeaUSA.
I have another one of your holsters coming in for my G26! Got the shipping info today. Can't wait!

If anyone carries IWB then this is the holster to get.

More on topic:
For the civilian sector: I do enterprise private wireless data networking on the provider side. Cool but I kind of want to get back into infrastructure.

Govt sector:
Recovery operations and vehicle mechanic for the Army Reserves. Not too bad but working on getting back into Combat Arms though NG rather then AD this go round.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I work with Jason at StealthGearUSA. I love my job. Got to shoot a double-barreled 1911 and a full-auto AR-15 on Saturday.

We just doubled our manufacturing and showroom space here in AF, and now have an Ops manager (Jason), production manager, shipping coordinator, and the grunts in the back. SGUSA has pretty much exploded in the last couple of years and we are currently in another mega-explosion phase. Definitely excited for the future! Thanks to all of you who have supported us! The RME crowd was our first real group of orders way back when!
Proud to say I was one of the first orders filled for the Kel-Tec P3AT

R

rockdog

Glad to hear Tyler. Drove past your AF store the other day. Didn't realize you had a store there until then. I gave you guys kudos in the stuff that rocks thread on pirate. I've seriously worn out two super tucks! Then I decided to give your stuff a try. Oh my hell!! So much more comfortable without that sweaty leather against my hide.