What do you do?

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I'm the reason Greg does what he does, working freight trains in 5 different states. I'm a conductor, doing all the paperwork and radio communications on the trains, as well as anything needed on he ground from the power back. I get a lot of time walking in nature, at all times of the day and night. I get to see a lot of things others don't.

IMAG1000.jpgIMAG0042.jpg

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
Computer Software. I make sure our code is performant for existing users and will scale for the millions of users we hope to have in the future. Also looking to become a volunteer search and rescue for the Utah County Sheriff Dept.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Another maintenance mechanic here, for the last two years anyways. I'm a heavy equipment mechanic by schooling though. Since I'm a one man band now, they gave me the title as Maintenance Manager. So I'm my own boss, I guess. If I was a good manager, I'd have to fire myself.

I do a bit of fab work on the side now and then.

Great picture, Rot Box. Are you sick of eating cheese?

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Great picture, Rot Box. Are you sick of eating cheese?

That's funny. My brother worked as a maintenance mechanic/electrician in a dairy many years ago. He was born/raised on a dairy farm just as I was but after working for a very short time in the dairy doing maintenance he said he could never drink milk again and definitely never ate ice cream. Funny how that works isn't it.

Mike.

Bart

I run Development Services at UVU. It's all the IT functions for the fund raising department, 3 servers, 2 firewalls, 1 huge database, and integrating lots of ancillary programs and processes that were never meant to run together.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
300.jpg

Like Carl, I do this.^^^

For this:
turbine-generator-set-gas-22650-6150007.jpg

and this:
Clark.jpg

and this:
gas.jpg

ricsrx

In my previous life i was important, had worth and skill, i was a go to guy that was needed to save the day, i was good once.... now i am a government slug, with good pay and great benefits.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I am a machinist I run 4 axis horizontal mill,

I make parts for some of the biggest Government defense contractors in the country. I see a lot of cool top secret projects.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Im a glass shop owner/operator. I sell and install residential and commercial doors and windows, mirrors, shower doors, heavy equiptment glass and complete autoglass repair and replacement. (pretty much anything with glass in it) I service all of the Sanpete and Sevier counties.