Your Pic of The Day

Thursty

I’m in town this week for my mother’s funeral. (no condolences necessary but it is weird being an orphan now)
Anyway, I had to get away from all the family drama and went for a walkabout in AF Canyon. I have missed the views, sounds and smells if this forest! It is so cool to see the river flowing at this rate, Tibbke Fork Res as full and that much snow on Timp in June!
IMG_0779.jpegIMG_0778.jpegIMG_0776.jpegIMG_0783.jpegIMG_0789.jpeg

rholbrook

Being an orphan sucks. Both my parents passed way too young. My kids never got that wisdom passed down to them from their grandpa, or that unconditional love that only a grandma makes you feel. My youngest really got ripped off.

How’s that for the opposite of condolences? AF is definitely an amazing place. I think God had to bless the residents of Utah County with such a beautiful place just to reward them for having to put up with BYU being in its boundaries. GO UTES!

Is the road over to Midway open yet does anyone know?

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
@Thursty I am sorry to hear of the passing of your mother and the family drama that seems to follow the death of an important member of the family.

AFC is beautiful mid week. The crowds certainly detract on the weekend, but that forest, river, and mountains are an amazing place for your soul. I am reminded of a saying I read somewhere that says: "Into the Mountains I go, to calm my mind and refresh my soul." There are other variations too, but that one speaks to me.

Coco

Being an orphan sucks. Both my parents passed way too young. My kids never got that wisdom passed down to them from their grandpa, or that unconditional love that only a grandma makes you feel. My youngest really got ripped off.

How’s that for the opposite of condolences? AF is definitely an amazing place. I think God had to bless the residents of Utah County with such a beautiful place just to reward them for having to put up with BYU being in its boundaries. GO UTES!

Is the road over to Midway open yet does anyone know?
I am just here to say Go BYU!! :p

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Loaned out my trailer today....

This was dragged out of a local field to my neighbors place, until it can be moved to its new home where it'll get a full frame off restoration. Its been sitting hidden in the trees on a large property.

'57 Chevy BelAir with a 350(?) with Camelback heads, old school Wieand intake, 4 speed on the floor, 12 Bolt axle, slotted mags, wide rear tires and a HOME BUILT coil conversion with ladder bars and a Watts link!!! 😳😳😳😍

1000001203.jpg
1000001205.jpg
1000001206.jpg
1000001208.jpg
1000001201.jpg

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Loaned out my trailer today....

This was dragged out of a local field to my neighbors place, until it can be moved to its new home where it'll get a full frame off restoration. Its been sitting hidden in the trees on a large property.

'57 Chevy BelAir with a 350(?) with Camelback heads, old school Wieand intake, 4 speed on the floor, 12 Bolt axle, slotted mags, wide rear tires and a HOME BUILT coil conversion with ladder bars and a Watts link!!! 😳😳😳😍

View attachment 160915
View attachment 160916
View attachment 160917
View attachment 160918
View attachment 160919
What's the story on the Scirocco's?