2008 Easter Jeep Safari is around the corner!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
What up with that? Well, if Jen's not going, I'm not going. :mad: Maybe 2009 will be a good EJS.

You guys are too cool;)

EJS is coming on fast but, I think Jenn and I will be there. We're planning on being there from the 14th through the 19th. I will only be wheeling old goat v1.0 and Jenn will have her rig, but we'll be there......

Are you listening Tim?

On a side note, I grenaded my T-low sunday trying to pull back into my garage. I ended up winching off of my vice to get it back in :rofl:

d-stumph

Don't Run Me Over Again!!
The EJS, I can think of many firsts for me at EJS (some good and some bad) but I wont go into that.

I am completeing a Comp Buggy, and a Unimog YJ, and a 2008 Rubicon 2 door for the event. Too bad they are not mine (but with luck and a little persuasion I think I can get behind the seat of the buggy for the week). and good old Pappy is selfish with his buggy so that option is a no go.

1995zj

I'm addicted
I'll be there....and I've got A LOT to do to the ZJ before then as well. Winch, drop it 2", rebuild the steering....This all usually goes down the week before I leave :)

Bart

You guys are too cool;)

EJS is coming on fast but, I think Jenn and I will be there. We're planning on being there from the 14th through the 19th. I will only be wheeling old goat v1.0 and Jenn will have her rig, but we'll be there......

Are you listening Tim?

On a side note, I grenaded my T-low sunday trying to pull back into my garage. I ended up winching off of my vice to get it back in :rofl:

Great news, you flip flopper. :greg:

Geez, I guess we need to do a little wheeling trip to your driveway. Would you call it a 4+ obstacle? :rofl::rofl: All I can say is your vice must be a lot stronger than mine.

Bart

The EJS, I can think of many firsts for me at EJS (some good and some bad) but I wont go into that.

I am completeing a Comp Buggy, and a Unimog YJ, and a 2008 Rubicon 2 door for the event. Too bad they are not mine (but with luck and a little persuasion I think I can get behind the seat of the buggy for the week). and good old Pappy is selfish with his buggy so that option is a no go.

You need to send us some pics of your projects. Sorry about the YJ project.:rofl: I wouldn't wish those on anyone.

U

unltd1

Goat finally convinced me that my dying grandmother is just gonna have to wait. He can be pretty persuasive. I'm excited to go to EJS. I hope to see everyone there.

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
Mama just said she wants to come, with a stock rig (Bronc) on 31's... how much of Moab is runnable? How much is there to be had?
Will it be worth the 600 mile one way trip, or should I wait til this fall, when it is modded a little...

You read so much, here, there, everywhere... about how 42's and 12 lockers (facetiousness implied) are required to have a good time... I dunno. Guess I look at the roll over threads, and the fubarred their rig threads, and ostly its guys in stock junk that walk home, and that would be a long walk.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Mama just said she wants to come, with a stock rig (Bronc) on 31's... how much of Moab is runnable? How much is there to be had?
Will it be worth the 600 mile one way trip, or should I wait til this fall, when it is modded a little...

You read so much, here, there, everywhere... about how 42's and 12 lockers (facetiousness implied) are required to have a good time... I dunno. Guess I look at the roll over threads, and the fubarred their rig threads, and ostly its guys in stock junk that walk home, and that would be a long walk.

Just go, and have a blast. Probably 80% of the trails there are completely doable with most 4x4's. Just be a little bit careful which ones you choose. Also beware, you're almost guaranteed to be hooked, and will then need to make return 600 mile trips regularly. :D

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Yes, I winched off my vice...with 3/8 anchors no less:greg:
l_13385485.jpg

I need to add a few skids to my and Jenn's jeeps, go through my T-case and we should be good.....

Oh, and a trans programmer for my towrig-_-