Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Jenn and I went out for a ride today in the ABQ foothills and had a good time. I only had one partial flat...woo hoo!!

sixstringsteve

I'm thinking of selling my dual suspension Pitch and riding my hardtail exclusively. For some reason I just prefer the responsiveness of a hardtail.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Rode the bike park at The Canyons today. It was so much fun. All I needed was another expensive hobby. Now I have to buy a downhill bike.

I dunno, man, you haul ass pretty good on that hardtail.

If I did more downhill bombing I'd probably invest in a full suspension bike. I like cross country better, so I don't have to worry about that expense.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I really like my I-drive for cross country. It is just soft enough to be comfortable. I'm contemplating a more all mountain setup. I really like the giant reign. I can't justify a full down hill rig for a few trips a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I really like my I-drive for cross country. It is just soft enough to be comfortable. I'm contemplating a more all mountain setup. I really like the giant reign. I can't justify a full down hill rig for a few trips a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check out the new fezzari 29er. fairly nicely equipped for the money and a local-ish company.

http://www.fezzari.com/blog/category/mountain-biking/

193kyle

Does anyone want to ride corner canyon tonight? Maybe around 6-7pm, we could ride up Clarks or Anns and come back down Rush. Probably around an hour ride depending on pace...

Kevin B.

Not me. I rode to work and back last night and this morning, and for some reason my tailbone feels like I just pounded out 30 road miles on a mountain bike, go figure...

MattL

Not me. I rode to work and back last night and this morning, and for some reason my tailbone feels like I just pounded out 30 road miles on a mountain bike, go figure...

From Magna to where? I used to do this but my work was following 5600 west to International center. A bit to risky for me...

Kevin B.

From Magna to where? I used to do this but my work was following 5600 west to International center. A bit to risky for me...

I work downtown. I come straight down 3500s and then State to 200s. There's a couple spots on 3500 where you have to ride in traffic, but it's ok as long as you keep your speed up. It helps that I'm riding in at 11pm instead of during rush hour.

MattL

I work downtown. I come straight down 3500s and then State to 200s. There's a couple spots on 3500 where you have to ride in traffic, but it's ok as long as you keep your speed up. It helps that I'm riding in at 11pm instead of during rush hour.

Brave

smartass_kid

anyone riding this fourth?
i'm going to do a urban ride down from the U on the third after work.
going to bug a guy i know with a bike about getting out but i think he
barely knows more about places than i do.

or any suggestions for places to ride for a noob?
maybe fart around I street and then try for mueller park?

MattL

Im going to try ans start going in the mornings again. If anyone wants to tag along. Probably mostly starting out with BST by the UofU