Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

YOUKNOW

Hey everyone,

Been a while. I have a bike and have been riding corner canyon 2-3 times during the week. Hit me up if you want to tag along. I either go early in the morning say 7 am or at night around 7:30pmish.

YOUKNOW

I can't make it Saturday morning, but I can Saturday night around 6ish. I'd be okay with riding corner canyon or Lambert park. I've never been to Lambert park. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I can't make it Saturday morning, but I can Saturday night around 6ish. I'd be okay with riding corner canyon or Lambert park. I've never been to Lambert park. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I'll be in bed Saturday night, have fun.

I think Lambert burned over in the recent fire. I dunno if the trails are in rideable shape...

sixstringsteve

I might be around Saturday night for a Lambert park run. Any chance you could go later like 8 on Saturday? Anyone been up there since the fire?

ozzy702

I've been out of the game for a LONG time. I live off of 215 and I-15. Anyone know of some decent short trails without a ton of up hill that I can start off with? My cardio is terrible and biking is about the only palatable form of cardio for me.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I've been out of the game for a LONG time. I live off of 215 and I-15. Anyone know of some decent short trails without a ton of up hill that I can start off with? My cardio is terrible and biking is about the only palatable form of cardio for me.

Lambert Park above Highland is/was great, with decent but not-quite-kill-the-fat-guy uphills. I haven't heard what shape it's in after the fire, though.

Sounds like you and I need to partner up, though. I'm in the same boat, horrible cardio fitness and I can't stand the treadmill. :D

sixstringsteve

Here is our ride from last night Steve.

View attachment 74210

sweet, thanks.

the trails in Draper/corner canyon have mellow climbs.

Last edited:

Samersen

Me and a couple of buddies are looking at going to either Lambert, or part of the Apline loop tomorrow around 7, if anyone is interested??

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'm working my way back into riding. 14 miles yesterday and 16 today, all on the flat Denver Rio Grande West Rail Trail but I really don't feel like hitting the single tracks until I can get myself in good enough shape, maybe a couple weeks and I'll start looking for something much less flat and paved.