Coronavirus

4x4_Welder

I'll say it... anyone else listen to Biden's speech and hear the "vote for me and I'll turn off the chaos switch" subtext?

I had to listen to it twice because a few times during the first go-through I got sidetracked with reactions.
That's two more times than I could stand to listen to old Grampa Joe. Even his commercials just ooze patronizing BS.
In the end, I think Douglas Adams put it best:
Nobody who is capable of getting themselves elected as president should be allowed to do the job.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
March 27: "Could provide..."
April 07: "could help"
June 18: "treatment is safe"
Aug 03: "Might be ..."

Not exactly strong endorsements

Aug 24: "express doubts"

Not exactly a strong rejection

It just sounds like scientists looking at the data as it comes in and changing their minds in light of new data.

A good but rare trait these days..

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I once had aspirations of this nonsense being over by Nov 4... but then I realized they will be arguing about who won the election at least until the first of the year.

If Trump wins the media ministry of truth will keep us down

If Biden wins he's going to put us all on lock down anyway

Lose / Lose

.... I need more whiskey

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It's not Biden. Based his age and life expectancy, it doesn't seem likely that he'll be around for the next logical step of all this... the Social Credit System

It took China 10 years to get it in place. EU has taken longer but 2020 US is on the fast-track.

Trump has actually shot down some attempts at such tracking but can it be held off? Maybe term limits are the answer.

Yep. This virus is a backdoor for it too. Need to prove you got the covid vax, you are hereby ordered to carry this new ID to prove it. Oh and by the way everything you do and have done in the past 5 years is tied to it. Good luck 'citizen'.

Coincidence here? https://id2020.org/

I'm sad more people don't see it. Wake up.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Yep. This virus is a backdoor for it too. Need to prove you got the covid vax, you are hereby ordered to carry this new ID to prove it. Oh and by the way everything you do and have done in the past 5 years is tied to it. Good luck 'citizen'.

Coincidence here? https://id2020.org/

I'm sad more people don't see it. Wake up.

They were doing free tests at the airport the other day, I asked about anti-body tests they said I could get a voucher but would have to pay. I said I wasn't that curious. Didn't want to do a normal test to become a statistic and add to the data being collected on me.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
March 27: "Could provide..."
April 07: "could help"
June 18: "treatment is safe"
Aug 03: "Might be ..."

Not exactly strong endorsements

Aug 24: "express doubts"

Not exactly a strong rejection

It just sounds like scientists looking at the data as it comes in and changing their minds in light of new data.

A good but rare trait these days..

Do you really not see what they're doing with those headlines?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

This is important because this is the data that so many professionals have seen but the overarching narrative didn't match.

At 6% of all recorded deaths having no comorbidities, that number is under 12k. Another way to say it is for 6%, covid was their actual cause of death.

View attachment 130422
I saw that and am glad the real picture is coming out. Realize, this is 6% of all deaths, not all cases. Now do the math on the percentage of deaths verses cases. You have 0 .18% chance of dying of this if you have none of the underlying risk factors. The overall death rate is only 3% of people who have tested positive.

Now try and tell me that there is not political motivation to any of this and don't give the the BS that the CDC is not influenced by politics. They have been vocal putting out all kinds of bad information and contracting themselves at times, but the see to be very quiet on this information. They should be blasting this everywhere.

I think I have a better risk of getting struck by lightning sitting in my house than dying of COVID since I have no known risk factors.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

This is important because this is the data that so many professionals have seen but the overarching narrative didn't match.

At 6% of all recorded deaths having no comorbidities, that number is under 12k. Another way to say it is for 6%, covid was their actual cause of death.

View attachment 130422

But hey, lets quarantine and isolate the healthy and destroy our economy and put the country more in debt :rolleyes:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
View attachment 130431

The whole thing is a complete farce. The whole time. Hate to say it, but told ya so.
I going to go full tinfoil hat here.......but can you really rule out a coordinated effort by the globalist community to wreck the world economy to try and usher in a new order? A highly charged election year in one of the super power countries creates an environment of additional chaos.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
That's not totally fair unless you are saying the other 94% would all be dead now regardless of covid.

I certainly think there is a lot of misrepresented statistics going around, and I guess both sides should be allowed to do it to fit their narrative
I think the take away from it is that it is not any more deadly than many other viruses we face when you take into account comorbidities. Would we have shut down the world for another H1N1 outbreak?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
No, I agree with that. But let's still be realistic. This virus is deadly to certain people and we know that more now than before. But the reaction shouldn't be to knee jerk back to the other side and forget about it. We should actively be working to protect those at risk. Just because someone has an underlying health issue doesn't mean their life is worth less than an otherwise healthy person.