Mbryson's 2012 JKU "build"

sixstringsteve

I have the Teraflex 3" springs and arms (not the long arm) and 37". It works wery well and drives good. I now Live in Layton and you are welcome to drive it anytime if you are interested.

I was sure impressed with how your rig Sid on the Rubicon.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Great now I have to get use to seeing u in a jk.

Yes. It seems it's here to stay for a while. Still has the "happy tag" on the license plate frame.

Not my rig, but likely similarly built. Stuff is starting to get solidified a bit.
attachment.php

Attachments

• jbry-295-JEEP.jpg
    jbry-295-JEEP.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

lhracing

I am curious, did you re-gear your difs with this setup?

I have not re-geared, still the 4.1. I have the manual trans so the final drive is not too bad on the freeway, 6th most of the time, 5th on hills. Being a Rubicon the 4:1 transfer case makes low range work well.

I do have a set of 4.56 gears and install kits but have not installed them.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
You and I both know I can't keep it stock but its not getting ton axles and 40" tires.

Sure, you say that now....

Has ESC (that I've already noticed) and some other stuff I don't have in my current Jeep (like a heater and AC).

My earlier offer still stands: PM me the last 8 of the VIN (as well as the approximate odo) and I'll print out & fax/email your build sheet to you.

lhracing

I my opinion the JK for a daily driver seeing moderate off road use (not Pritchett) a 3” is just right. Does not need the long arm at 3” and drives well, especially compared to a lifted TJ.

14172_10200104645645841_1369709578_n.jpg