rolled jeep...

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I'll bet we could spend at least 1/2 a day trying to find the jeep! Paid government employee going along for ride might be game??

edit:

Since Cody can't come, we might be able to pass as dumb, uneducated country hicks

Last edited:

Bart

I'll bet we could spend at least 1/2 a day trying to find the jeep! Paid government employing going along for ride might be game??

edit:

Since Cody can't come, we might be able to pass as dumb, uneducated country hicks

Holy cow, look what the cat dragged in. How you been Timp?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Looks like the pattern is full? I'm good to go if needed, LMK. Anymore than 2-3 vehicles is likely going to be more of a hindrance for a speedy low impact recovery, I'll hold out unless needed.

Regardless of who goes, take plenty of pics :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Looks like the pattern is full? I'm good to go if needed, LMK. Anymore than 2-3 vehicles is likely going to be more of a hindrance for a speedy low impact recovery, I'll hold out unless needed.

Regardless of who goes, take plenty of pics :D

Let's do this. Kurt, between you and BC, let's get one more firm rig and I'll not risk Cody's rig (that I've never driven and am not familiar with). I can take the "historian/photographer" role or just be a trail b!tch :D

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
If you need a a vechicale for wieght, to hook other rigs to so they don't slide, I bring out the RC! You guys got my number.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Hey thanks guys I really wish I could be there... but work calls... if it was something I could put off I would be there in a heartbeat...

Let me know how things go... and if your still up there after noon I can be there to lend a helping hand. Dave has my number...

John

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Not to look like a dork or anything (I do it so well), but where is "there"? I just got into town, and haven't really re-read everything, but where are we meeting??

It'll take me an hour or so to get the Heep out of storage in the morning, but I should be able to make the 9am deal. As far as I know, my seats are empty, unless Marc was planning on taking one.

I'll be there at 9am, with a co-pilot to help. Assuming we have two other rigs lined up? BC & Timp?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Not to look like a dork or anything (I do it so well), but where is "there"? I just got into town, and haven't really re-read everything, but where are we meeting??

It'll take me an hour or so to get the Heep out of storage in the morning, but I should be able to make the 9am deal. As far as I know, my seats are empty, unless Marc was planning on taking one.

I need to sit somewhere. :D I'll bring my StuperDuty, but don't intend to take it on the trail.

There is
We are meeting at the gate that goes to the community at the base of the road to the transmitters. I don't know the exact address, but it is Sandhurst Drive, and the GPS coordinates for the gate are 40° 47.331'N 111° 53.550'W. My Jeep is stuck about 5.75 miles up that road. I will get myself up there (even if I have to ride my bike) at 9 am to greet anyone who can make it. I'll be the tall guy in the yellow cap.

Thanks so much for your trouble. I am not sure I can afford to compensate anyone for their time, but I plan on at least paying for your gas, to be sure.

Hopefully we will have another offer with a vehicle that can make that time.

Need a ride!!

I need yet another favor....as it turns out, my ride to the meeting place fell through...soooo..is there anyone who could pick me up somewhere in the South Valley? I can be anywhere between 90th south and I-15 and 123d south and I-15, anytime after 8 am. I can get myself that far, but will need a ride up there.

I'm such a pain!

Please call me: 801-592-7376

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
If you guys need something in a major way, give me a call. If it comes down to it I can get away from work for an hour or two.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I need yet another favor....as it turns out, my ride to the meeting place fell through...soooo..is there anyone who could pick me up somewhere in the South Valley? I can be anywhere between 90th south and I-15 and 123d south and I-15, anytime after 8 am. I can get myself that far, but will need a ride up there.

I'm such a pain!

Please call me: 801-592-7376

I'll be leaving Sandy (90th south and 13th east) around 8:30, call me in the morning and we'll figure out a place to grab you. I'm meeting Eric up at the gate but I'm sure we can find seats for everyone once there.

Meat_

Banned
I had planed on going with Timp, but it sounds like you have a full house. I'm going to duck out and get some work done instead.