RME October Trip - Montezuma Canyon, Alstrom Point, Left Hand Collett canyon

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
We got a room at the Roadway Inn at Big Water for Thursday night and its CHEAP, under $30 for the night if anyone else is interested.
I just got one. Not UNDER $30, but still cheap. ($33.50 after everything) That's worth not camping. :)

Actually, yeah. I normally don't go for that sort of thing but I'll have the little guy with me and he's never been out four nights, let alone four nights without mom. A hotel room might help. If nothing else it'll be good to give him a bath.

So yeah. One more bald guy doing it I guess.

lhracing

We can do that. I can leave about any time Wednesday, I expect @frieed is flexible too. What time were you thinking, approximately?

I work in North Salt Lake and will be leaving from there. I hope to leave 2:00-2:30 but I will just have to see. If we can't go down together Loan Mesa is easy to find, I will be monitoring 146.460.

TEAM FRED

Actually, yeah. I normally don't go for that sort of thing but I'll have the little guy with me and he's never been out four nights, let alone four nights without mom. A hotel room might help. If nothing else it'll be good to give him a bath.

So yeah. One more bald guy doing it I guess.
How old is your little one. My 7yo will be with me!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Figured I'd ask since I've yet visit any of these particular spots but we are planning on bringing our dog... I've looked at most of the information for Grand Staircase Escalante and it seems we should be OK?

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
And I'm out....
The vet says to not take the new pup on trips until she's 16 wks and had all her shots so she has to stay home.
This little girl is super smart and a real handful and my wife asked that I not leave until we can get some basic manners instilled.
She is really smart and really stubborn...
I put up a 2ft high chicken wire fence to keep her out of an area of the yard that is bare dirt where we intend to plant grass.
I watched her test every section to see where there was the most slack so she could pull the wire down and jump over.
So I supported the top of the fence better.
Then I watched her test to find a place to go under (which she found) and had to make stakes to pin the bottom of the fence down.

I wonder if they make straight jackets for 7lb puppies....