What do I get for the next bike?

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm guessing a 300. But we shall see. Only in pictures though since he'll be leaving us Wednesday.

Grant, you're welcome to store your new bike at my place til you come visit this summer. ;)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I was talking to someone else at the Rhino Rally this weekend and they were talking about how they are not able to start their Yamaha in gear like you were talking about. They couldn't even do it with a Rekluse. It must be a Yamaha thing:D. Have I told you how much I love my little red button and when you use that in combination with a good kick, how quickly it starts up?

Congrats on the new bike. You will love it......you just need a little bigger tank.

rholbrook

Even with my E-Start, it rolls over faster in neutral. I know that guys used to remove the Neutral Switch because it lowered the electrical pulse that was used to start the bike. It was a Blue Wire Mod, as apposed the the GRAY Wire Mod that was a Rev Limiter on the WR's. I am not sure if that needed to be done on your year or not. When I get a minute I will research it and find out unless you get to it first.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
My KX seldom would start in gear until I installed the rekluse, now I start it in 2nd gear, clutch in and bomb it. unless like this last race, Im second row start and someone in front of me cant get it started.

rholbrook

Speaking of CRF's, I got the Carb apart trying to work on a little bog. Its getting better and I think I have it figured out but won't know for sure until I get it back together tomorrow. I'm close but do have to make one more jet change.

Caleb

I was talking to someone else at the Rhino Rally this weekend and they were talking about how they are not able to start their Yamaha in gear like you were talking about. They couldn't even do it with a Rekluse. It must be a Yamaha thing:D. Have I told you how much I love my little red button and when you use that in combination with a good kick, how quickly it starts up?

Congrats on the new bike. You will love it......you just need a little bigger tank.

My buddy's old WR had a hell of time starting in gear. My CRFx would start no problem in gear (only with the e-start, that bike hated being kicked0

Speaking of CRF's, I got the Carb apart trying to work on a little bog. Its getting better and I think I have it figured out but won't know for sure until I get it back together tomorrow. I'm close but do have to make one more jet change.

Noah had a tough time getting his wife's 150RB tuned in, he too was fighting that bog. He got it but said that carb was super finicky.